How to make a claim
Should the unfortunate happen and you need to make a claim you can rest assured that it will be dealt with efficiently and professionally. Simply call our Claims Department as soon as possible on 0844 391 4111 (8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm Saturday). If you think your car is unsafe to drive then you can call our accident recovery line free on 0800 777 149, available 24 hours a day.
When you call it will help us deal with you speedily if you have the following information to hand:
- Your policy number and car registration number
- Name and address of the driver involved together with the registration number of any vehicle involved.
- Insurance details from the other driver.
- Name and address of any witnesses.
What happens when I make a claim?
- When you call us we will simply record the details on a statement of fact, no claim form needs completing.
- We will discuss with you the best way to get your claim dealt with and put you in touch with one of our Approved Repairers if required. By using an Approved Repairer you will be provided with a free courtesy car whilst the repair work is being carried out and the work will be guaranteed for at least 5 years.
- During the claims process we will proactively keep you informed on the progress of your claim as well as manage any third parties involved, so that we can settle the claim as quickly and as fairly as possible.